Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person signing the booking form for ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. A deposit of £30 (non-refundable) is required to accompany the party Booking Form to confirm the booking. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment.
3. Final balances are required no less than 14 days prior to the party.
4. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the date of the booking. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds due..
5. The Hirer is responsible for providing Stargazers Tepee Parties staff with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. Stargazers Tepee Parties take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where we are not advised in advance of the condition. We are likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
5. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to Stargazers Tepee Parties and to pass over such information in sufficient time for Stargazers Tepee Parties to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
6. Stargazers Tepee Parties reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed necessary by Stargazers Tepee Parties without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
7. The Hirer is responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any Stargazers Tepee Parties equipment.
8. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. Stargazers Tepee Parties will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause resulting in fees charged depending on the damage
9. Stargazers Tepee Parties will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
10. Stargazers Tepee Parties shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence.
11. Stargazers shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, with new GDPR regulations approaching in May 2018 Stargazers Tepee Parties will adhere to all data protection compliance.
12. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
13. It is not the intention of Stargazers Tepee Parties to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
14. Refunds; please see refund policy. Refunds will not be issued to any hirer once our service has been carried out. Only under exceptional circumstances may a partial refund be issued at the discretion of Stargazers Tepee Parties.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that Stargazers Tepee Parties are not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
3. We would recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of the children attending if their parent/guardian is not staying at the same time as clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
Cancellation: (by the Hirer)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking up to 14 days prior to the party will forfeit the deposit paid.
2. Cancellation of a booking after the dates specified will unfortunately forfeit all monies paid.
3. Stargazers Tepee Parties will always endeavour to re-book a cancelled party at a later date for a further fee of £50.00 in addition to the full party cost previously paid.
Cancellation (by Stargazers Tepee Parties)
1. Stargazers Tepee Parties reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (Stargazers Tepee Parties will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation Stargazers Tepee Parties will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to Stargazers Tepee Parties in respect of the booking but Stargazers Tepee Parties will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3. Stargazers Tepee Parties reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of Stargazers Tepee Parties, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by Stargazers Tepee Parties negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above Stargazers Tepee Parties shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses Stargazers Tepee Parties, aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
Stargazers Tepee Parties have suitable public liability insurance and take the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times.
• We use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using Stargazers Tepee Parties equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hosted by Stargazers Tepee Parties and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
1. All bookings made will be subject to the following procedures upon arrival and collection of business equipment:
1a. Social Distancing will be adhered to
1b. Face masks will be worn by all members of the business staff
1c. Hand sanitiser will be applied before, during and after arrival and collection of all bookings
2. All business equipment is fully cleaned upon every use
3. In the event of further national, regional and local lockdowns, including restrictions, Stargazers Tepee Parties will offer all customers a credit note for any deposit paid. In the event Stargazers Tepee Parties are unable to offer it's services to the Hirer, deposits will be offered in respect of a credit note.